Funds are distributed to nonprofit organizations that support entrepreneurship. Recipients include:
- Springboard Enterprises: Focus on women entrepreneurs. Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of influencers, investors and innovators who are engaged in helping women build big businesses.
- Endeavor: Focus on emerging market entrepreneurs. Endeavor helps entrepreneurs in emerging markets gain access to mentors, capital, and human resources so they can take their businesses global.
- Patriot Bootcamp: Focus on veteran entrepreneurs. Patriot Boot Camp (PBC) equips active duty military members, Veterans, and their spouses with the education, resources, and community needed to be successful technology entrepreneurs.
- Girls Who Code: Focus on future entrepreneurs. Girls Who Code works to educate, inspire, and equip young women with the skills and resources to pursue academic and career opportunities in computing fields.
- Pledge 1%: Focus on founders/entrepreneurs around the world. Pledge 1% empowers founders and entrepreneurs around the world to integrate “giving back” into their company’s’ values and cultures. Pledge 1% provides access to a network of like-minded leaders, cutting edge best practices and resources, and mentor support.
Posted in: EscrowUP