What do I do with my certificate?

While Acquiom Clearinghouse™ does not require the submission of your physical certificate, it is recommended that you mark it cancelled and then keep the original for your records.  Once you have received final payment, you may destroy it or keep it for your files. If a payment administrator other than SRS Acquiom is overseeing your transaction, please refer to your Letter of Transmittal and accompanying documentation for instructions, as many other payment administrators require that certificates be mailed in before you will receive your closing payment.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@srsacquiom.com.

Posted in: Clients: General Information, Services: Acquiom Clearinghouse